Colorado 2002 Expedition
Airport Hotel Information
We have researched the best deals for hotels in the area. Free breakfast saves even more. Most Scouting families will be staying at one of these two locations on August 17th, the night before the flight back. These are the best deals we could find and both include a free breakfast, which saves more time and money. Hampton Inns are newer, very clean, simple and comfortable.
Hampton Inn Denver airport
- I 70 to Tower RD, exit 6290, Hampton Inn is 4 miles north toward airport.
- Telephone# (303)-371-0200
- AAA rate $71.10 regular $79 for 2 beds
- Free breakfast and FREE SHUTTLE to airport 24 hours
- This is a good choice if you return your car the night before the flight and then shuttle that morning to airport.
- This hotel is 7 miles from the airport.... direct on highway
Hampton Inn I 70 Northeast
- Exit 278 off I 70... 4685 Quebec Street
- AAA rate $46.80 for 2 beds
- Free breakfast with no free shuttle.
- This is a good choice if you plan to take your car to the airport to catch your plane anyway. This hotel is only 17 miles from the airport.... direct on the highway.
There are no restaurants as this is the area of industrial parks.